Good Morning folks!
Last year, American Crafts challenge their members of their Design Team and fans to reuse their packaging in a fun and unique way! I was intrigued! I love the idea of repurposing and upcycling products that would otherwise be thrown away. So, I took a chipboard accent package from American Crafts and transformed it using various Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products, some fun stamps, and cool stickers!
Here’s how I did it:
1. Take various Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens with brush tips and color a gradient pattern directly onto a large background stamp. Stamp on trimmed piece of white cardstock that will fit inside the packaging and stamp the 2nd generation on the backside.
2. Ink additional stamps with the Faber-Castell Stamper’s Big Brush Marker in black and stamp over the background gradient image.
3. Add a fun butterfly trail (if you so choose) with a Faber-Castell PITT artist pen in black (fine-tipped).
4. Did you know Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Markers stamp beautifully on vellum? Ink up your butterfly image with the Stamper’s Big Brush Marker in black and stamp onto some vellum! Weeeeeeee 🙂
5. Did you know that the Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils color beautifully on vellum as well!!!? Go ahead, try it and then use a fine-tipped wet paintbrush to blend the color! WOO-HOO!
6. Add some fun stickers to the plastic packaging!
7. Now add your candies are whatever you feel like adding and adhere your butterfly on top!
Do you have a fun way to upcycle???!
Design Memory Craft is challenging everyone to do this very same thing and there’s prizes up for grabs! Check it out here on their Facebook Page!
Hope you’ll join us!
Materials: Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft PITT Artist Markers (133, 153, 125, 264, 127, black), Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper’s Big Brush Marker (Black), Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils (143, 147, 153, 123), Impress Stamps (Honeycomb Background), Memory Box Stamps (Fritillary Butterfly), Hero Arts Stamps (Made with Love), Hambly Doily Stickers, Papertrey Ink Vellum, Neenah Cardstock, packaging
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Would you like to see a video with more fun Art Grip Aquarelle Pencil Techniques???! I just might have 1 or 2 in store 😉