Good Evening or should I say, “Thumpity-thump-thump, Thumpity-thump-thump, look at frosty go!” Frosty The Snowman was my ABSOLUTE favorite Christmas movie as a kid and it still is!
Today, the Lawn Fawn Design Team is showcasing Making Frosty Friends, a stamp set you will love almost as much as your kids or students 🙂 As my kids watched me design my treat pail, they BEGGED for stamped images to color, cut, and piece together. I hope you’ll check out the rest of the team:
Chan Vuong http://humblechan.blogspot.com/
Chari Moss http://littlemisslittleness.blogspot.com/
Julie Campbell http://www.stampedinhisimage.blogspot.com/
Latisha Yoast http://crafteebee.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Lynnette Kauffman http://nettersnotables.blogspot.com/
Nichol Magouirk http://www.nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/
Teri Anderson http://terisplace.wordpress.com/
Here’s how I made my pail (you should totally include the kids):
1. Stamp snowman border onto a piece of 12″ x 12″ cardstock using the bottom edge as a guide and masking the snowman as needed. (I save all my masks in the stamp set sleeve.)
2. Stamp Snowman Accessories (hat, scarf, mittens, bird, etc.) onto another sheet of cardstock, color, and cut.
3. Color the Snowmen strip, trim, and adhere to strip of patterned paper (3″ x 12″).
4. Adhere accessories to the middle snowman (I used my Xyron Create-A-Sticker) and add liquid applique & stickles (heat-set). THIS IS WHERE THE KIDS CAN HAVE FUN ACCESSORIZING!!!!
5. Adhere entire strip onto strip of patterned paper (4″ x 12″), adhere to pail using scor-tape (you may need to cut circles for the handle), and decorate lid as desired!
***My kids helped me accessorize several snowmen and they had a blast! They’re all about the coloring, cutting, and pasting 🙂
And those cookies…
There were 17 cookies in this pail, but we ended up with 2 (just enough for the photo op). These Coconut Snowballs are AMAZING! My kids had fun helping me roll and dip them too!
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Materials: Lawn Fawn Stamps (Making Frosty Friends, Sally’s ABCs), My Mind’s Eye Paper (12 Days of Christmas), Bazzill Cardstock, Neenah Cardstock, Memento Ink, Copic Markers, Marvy Liquid Applique, Red & Black Stickles, Lifestyle Crafts Nested Circles Dies, Hero Arts Bling, Scor-Tape