My name is Tiffany Johnson. I’m a SAHM, an Army wife, Army daughter, avid papercrafter, music lover, dancer wannabe and pseudo-chef! I’m a very eclectic person and will try anything at least once! I love the great outdoors as much as I love curling up with a book in my club chair. As for my family, they are #1. My husband is in the Army, CJ is all about movies and video games, Liam is a professional helicopter maker (legos), and our newest addition, Lillianne Marie, loves cuddles and nursing. Our family also includes 2 furry friends, Sandy (our little dog) & Rusty (our hamster).
I came across cardmaking in high school when I would make these magazine card collages. I’d cut out squares the same color and make a collage out them! I stumbled upon stamping when a friend of mine introduced me to Stampin Up! I was instantly hooked. Stamping, cardmaking, and scrapbooking helped me find myself after having two boys back to back. It is my creative outlet, my passion, and that special something that makes me, ME!
Current Design Teams:
Past Design Teams:
If you would like to contact me, please email me at email@example.com.
You can find me here:
Favorite TV Shows:
- Boardwalk Empire
- Bored To Death
- Top Chef
- This American Life (Radio&HBO, Ira will you be my lover?)
- The League
- Wait, Wait Don’t tell me
- The Glass Castle
- The Curious Incident of a Dog at Night
- My Sister’s Keeper
- The Twilight Saga (and the other 3 books)
- Einstein’s Dreams
- Anything Chuck Palaniuk and Kurt Vonnegut
- This Much I Know Is True
- Little Miss Sunshine
- A Scanner Darkly
- Role Models
- Any Jane Austen adaptation (cuz I’m a girl!)
- Whip It!
- Fantastic Mr. Fox
- The Brothers McMullen
- The Royal Tenenbaums
Favorite Music Artists:
- Iron and Wine
- Bloc Party
- Pilot Speed
- Ani DiFranco
- TOO much to list!!!!
Words I live by:
- “To have joy, one must share it.” -Lord Byron
- “I measure my life in coffee spoons.” -T.S. Eliot
Things I heart <3:
- Adhesive– Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Permanent, 3D Foam Squares, Dodz Small
- Inks– Memento (you can use with Copics), Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and Colorbox Chalk and Pigment Inks (faster drying than most), Fresh Ink
- Cardstock– Neenah Solar White, Copic Blending Paper (Available at iheartpapers.com), Gina K., Clear and Simple Stamps, Close To My Heart white core cardstock, American Crafts Cherry Cardstock (perfect shade of red), Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, Coredinations Jenni Bowlin/Cosmo Cricket/Jillibean Soup, Clear and Simple Stamps (perfect for the electronic cutter)
- Scor-pal– I use this as my crafting surface!
- EK Success Jumbo Corner Rounder
- Vagabond, eClips
- Designer Paper– Hambly Screen Prints, American Crafts, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin, Cosmo Cricket, Jillibean Soup, to name a few 😉
- May Arts Ribbon/Twine
- The Bow Easy
- Kaisercraft Adhesive Rhinestones
- Japanese Washi Tape
- Canon Rebel XT EOS with my Canon Lens EF 50mm 1:1.8 II
- Photoshop Elements
- Challenges: Splitcoaststampers.com, 2sketches4you, Etsy Inspired, Everything But The Kitchen Sink, Get Sketchy, and MORE!
- Digital: Pugly Pixel, Fuzzimo, Coffee Shop Actions, Designer Digitals, Kitschy Digitals, twopeas, minitoko